Hack to School Answers

 1.The hardest part about starting school in the pandemic is how it doesn't feel like usual school. In school you would do work but you would also get to talk and hangout with friends which definitly helped. Now it just feels like lots of work without any fun.

2.Starting school during the pandemic does not onlu have bad effects. It also has benefits such as the ability to work and study at our own pace. Another benefit of doing school during the pandemic is the sense of feedom that you have from being at home all day.

3.My goal in this course is to do not good but great. I hope that I can excell in this course although its different than any previous English class that I have had.

4.To be more successful I need to have the habit of chacking the due dates on assignments because I don't usually don't do that which means I turn stuff in late without realizing.

5.I expect to earn an A because of the way that the class is set up and how all the assignment are easily presented.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Les Mis Chapter 7

Journal Entry

Journal Entry