The Right to Your Opinioin

  I was reading the article, and my first thought is this kinda sounds like me. I am naturally a very stubborn person, and I am one of those people that will say her opinion whether you like it or not, even if I'm probably wrong, which I only am sometimes.I argue with my siblings sometimes just to make them mad not even to have an actual argument but instead to just annoy them. Sometimes with my friends we say things in argument that might actully hurt the other person but we then realize that our actuall argument isnt even that serious.

    Opinions belong to a person and they should have that right. When people say an opinoin and then try to act like anybody else with a different opinion is wrong, that to me is not a very good mindset because you will never improve as a peson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Les Mis Chapter 7

Journal Entry

Journal Entry