FINAL REFLECTION FOR WORLD LITERATURE 2020-2021

    This semester was unlike any other but especially in this class beacuse this class gave the students freedom to do most assignment is their own way without any repercussions. One main difference that this class has is how the assignments are distributed over a course blog while most other classes use Canvas. During the biginging of the year I was pretty reluctant on seeing how using the course blog was going to be just as easy to use as Canvas. However besides all of thoses bumps at the begining I have started to really enjoy this class and creat some pretty meaningful moments.
    Some meaningful moments are when I first realized how the blog might be a little superior to using Canvas which is ehen the servers for Canvas went down and I was unable to turn in some assignemts on time which the Blog has never had that problem. My most meaningful moment was problably when I looked at my grade for this class on Aeries and saw that I had an F for this class so I got scared and then litteraly the next day you said that the grades on Aeries dont really matter. For this class I have done a good amount of work which should mean that I should have a specifiic assignment that I was really proud of but I just dont have one but if I had to choose it would have to be any assignment after the Thanksgiving break because that is around when I felt that i was putting a lot of effort into all the assignments I turned in. Basically like most people i wish that I couldve done things differently from the start.
    If i look back at the start of this class I see that while the work I turned in wasnt that bad I definitly could have done better and taken more time on the assignments which were assigned. For example I didnt really think too hard about the journals and often completed them late. If I had started to set good habits from the start I would not struggle now to turn in assignments on time and with good quality. As we are getting closer to Winter break I see how fast time passes and how I might use anything that I learned from this clas in the near or far future.
    If I have learned anything from this class its to trully analyze any bookl or text that I read. The Author often foreshadows events that will happen in the name of the chapters. For example this year I have read Harry Potter and the Sorcerors Stone, Divergent, and Les Miserables. In divergent the Author uses Mood to make you understand how the main character Tris feels. The author always talks about the trainer Eric in a negative way that make the reader hate him or just not like him. In the Harry potter book, the book always describes everything in a way that just makes it magical and out of this world yet still beliveable. In Les Miserable there is a lot of Foreshadowing in the name of the chapters which you realize afer you read the Chapter.
    Overall this class started as being a bit strange to me but is now really good and easy to understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Les Mis Chapter 7

Journal Entry

Journal Entry